Terms and Conditions
Promoter: MJ TEC LTD, UNIT 10 CADLE POOL FARM, THE RIDGEWAY, STRATFORD UPON AVON, CV37 9RE
By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- Promotion open to retail customers, resident in the UK aged 17 years+. Employees and the immediate families of the MJ TEC LTD, retailer, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and trade customers (fleet and company vehicle drivers) are not eligible to enter this promotion.
- Purchase required: minimum of 2 GT Radial car, van or 4x4 tyres in a single transaction between 11.11.19 to 13.12.19 to qualify. Your full name and contact details will be required at point of sale in order to enter.
- The Prize: There will be 1 prize to be won consisting of an IPAD.
- Winner Selection: The winner will be selected at random under the supervision of an independent observer.
- Draw: The draw will take place after the 14.12.19.
- Winner notification: Winners will be notified within 28 days of the draw taking place by email or telephone call. Prizes cannot be returned for another prize.
- No responsibility can be taken for prizes, which are lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any other reason.
- No cash or other gift alternative available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of MJ TEC LTD. MJ TEC LTD reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the MJ TEC LTD, the gift will only be awarded directly to the qualifying purchaser.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of MJ TEC LTD, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of gift, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, MJ TEC LTD reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- MJ TEC LTD reserves the right to verify all qualifying purchases and to refuse to award a gift or withdraw gift entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. MJ TEC LTD will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only in circumstances that make this unavoidable, MJ TEC LTD reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants.
- MJ TEC LTD and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter's agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion.)